- [WHMCS Payment gateway module for Stripe Alipay by RoudiApp](#whmcs-payment-gateway-module-for-stripe-alipay-by-roudiapp)
- [Change Log](#change-log)
- [Installation Instruction](#installation-instruction)
- [Configure Webhook](#Configure-your-webhook)
# WHMCS Payment gateway module for Stripe Alipay by RoudiApp
This is a native WHMCS Payment Gateway Module for Stripe Alipay using Stripe.js by RoudiApp.com.
Latest Stripe PHP API is also used to finalise the charge process.
* Supports Full and Partial refund
* Supports Instant Payment Verification
* Transaction Fee calculation, this is for finance report only and will not add any surcharge.
# Installation Instruction
* **Please make sure that you have full backup from your existing installation and that a record is stored locally.**
* **Please make sure that you will disable/remove all other Stripe based modules that use Stripe.js. All new and modified template files for previous Stripe modules must be removed and reverted back to their original state.**
* Unzip your package and find the stripeXXX, callback and roudiassets folders (XXX represents the Stripe PHP API version).
* Upload stripeXXX and roudiassets folders to to ROOT/modules/gateways (ROOT represents your WHMCS installation folder).
* Upload roudiappstripealipay.php file to ROOT/modules/gateways
* From callback folder find roudiappstripealipay.php file and upload to ROOT/modules/gateways/callback folder.
* Install and configure your RoudiApp Stripe Alipay module from Admin menu > Setup > Payments > Payment Gateways
* Find RoudiApp Stripe Alipay module to install.
# Configure your webhook
* Login to Stripe to create webhook and retrieve your Webhook Signing Secret key.
* To create Webhook, from Stripe admin panel find API at the bottom of left hand side menu.
* Click on Webhooks tab, then click on Add endpoint.
* Provide the value for URL to be called as: https://domain.com/whmcs/modules/gateways/callback/roudiappstripeach_webhook.php
* where "domain.com/whmcs" provides URL address to where whmcs is installed.
* Make sure you are using the latest webhook version, labeled as latest.
* For filter event, select the second option "Select types to send" and scroll down to find and check "source.chargable" option.
* Finalise this stage by clicking on add endpoint button.
* Once added, you can retrieve the Webhook Signing Secret key by clicking on the webhook. and then click to reveal the key under Signing secret section. The key starts with "whsec_".You can find more information about webhooks from here: https://stripe.com/docs/webhooks#signatures
* Transaction Fee % and Transaction Fee Fix boxes are for calculating the transaction fee and will not add any surcharge.