Fully featured Stripe - WHMCS payment gateway module with create, update and deleted card/customer feature as well as SMS notifications for admin.
0. Open source, with plenty of comments and after sales support.
1. Automatic conversion of existing cards to Stripe tokens.
2. No local card storage.
3. Customers can update or delete their credit cards.
4. Supports recurring payments.
5. Supports Partial and full refund.
6. Automated Fees calculation.
7. SMS Alert for new paid or failed orders.
8. SMS Alert for failed or successful Stripe requests (Customer or card creation, card or customer updates).
9. SMS notification for refunded orders.
10. CVC, address and zipcode/postcode checks.
11. Full control over payment gateway configuration, detailed admin logs and test mode switch.
12. Multi-currency support.
NOTE: This module uses Stripe PHP API only. RoudiApp does not use Stripe.js.
Comes with our awesome customer support.
RoudiApp is Stripe payment gateway module for WHMCS with SMS notifications for failed and successful transactions.
Please feel free to contact us for support or reporting bugs.
Telephone: UK: +44 (0)207 993 6747
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 88 55 68 402
Prepare your RoudiApp Module
1. Firs you will need to install the module on your WHMCS website.
1.1. Upload the content of the package to ROOT/modules/gateways/ folder (ROOT is referring to root folder where WHMCS is installed). /modules/gatewasy/ folder is referring to existing folder in where WHMCS is installed.
Note: If your FTP client tries to overwrite, abort in first instant.
upload path eg: mysite.com/modules/gateways/roudiappstripe.php AND mysite.com/modules/gateways/stripeXXX
Your typical WHMCS folder structure
Activate the Gateway Module
2. Activate the payment gateway module.
2.1. Login to WHMCS admin area.
2.2. From top menu "Setup > Payments > Payment Gateways"
Find "Stripe Payment Gateway" and activate the module.
Activate Stripe Payment Gateway Module
Configure your payment gateway Module
3. Once activated, configure the basic admin config set
3.2. For sms notification, contact email@example.com
We can provide you with fully functional sms gateway in few minutes.
The SMS notification feature will notify you when you get new orders and when you receive payments.
RoudiApp Configuration Set
1. You can find your Stripe test and live secret and publishable keys from your Stripe account settings > API Keys
Navigate to your Stripe Account Setting
Your API Keys
2. You can enable CVC, Address and zipcode check on your transactions. This will be logged in the WHMCS gateway log under a failed transaction.
3. You have the choice to enable and disable SMS notifications.
4. You can also enable and disable test transaction. For testing transactions, make sure your Stripe account is also set to test mode.
Stripe Test and Live Switch